Complicated legal issues about your financial well-being or the well-being of your family can be difficult matters to address alone. Whether you are considering filing for bankruptcy in Lexington, starting a business, or planning your family's future, you need a lawyer who understands your situation to find you the best resolution possible.
For more than 40 years, I, attorney Robert F. Ristaneo, have provided detailed and informative legal assistance to clients throughout the Lexington, Kentucky, area, and I always keep your best interests in mind. I work diligently to provide the advice you need.
I offer legal services in the following areas:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: My Chapter 7 bankruptcy guidance is designed to help you traverse the initial filing process and obtain the maximum benefit available. Throughout my bankruptcy representation, I work to help you understand your options and gather all necessary documentation and information required for the initial application.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: I can help you save your home from foreclosure by filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy protection. I will work with you to develop an affordable three- to five-year repayment plan that will put a stop to any pending litigation or harassing collections calls.
- 401(k) issues: When facing challenging financial situations, many people turn to their 401(k) for support. Unfortunately, while it may be a quick fix, strip-mining your 401(k) can make you ineligible for Chapter 7 filing — if that time should ever come. I offer personalized 401(k) issues advice that is designed to help you avoid any potential missteps and offer you the best chance for finding relief from your debt.
- Estate planning: I help my clients minimize potential taxes, fees and other costs down the road by drafting personalized estate plans. Together we can ensure your wishes, needs and goals are properly documented and carried out on your terms.
- Consumer rights: In an effort to help you protect yourself from unfair debt collection practices, I offer detailed consumer rights advice that is designed to end unnecessary harassment and illegal activities on behalf of creditors and debt collectors.
My experience also allows me to address various other legal issues, including:
- Business organizations
- Divorce and family law
- Real estate litigation
Contact a Georgetown, Kentucky, Lawyer for Your Unsecured Debt Issues
Contact my Lexington office online or call 859-475-1813 (toll free at 866-661-0807) to schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific legal concerns today.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.